- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Digital Media Company that produces content for entrepreneurs and startup founders
- Nathan Chan
- David Hobson
- Jenna Scaglione
Facebook Community Manager (Private Groups)
Listing published on Thu, 05 Jul 2018. Expired over 1 year ago on Thu, 12 Jul 2018.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We have some very active private facebook groups for customers who have purchased our video training course - and we need help.
2 hours per day.
Ideally Mon-Sat (or Mon-Fri)
Job would involve:
- Being active in the group(s) every day (no post left blank)
- Like, respond, engage with posts and members
- Welcome new members each day
- You will need to go through our ecommerce training course (RRP $997) to understand questions
- background in ecommerce
- love/understanding of entrepreneurship
And it's fun!
For example - here is a comment from a new member on the group today, unsolicited,
"Welcome to one of the most supportive and best entrepreneurial communities on FB."
Looking for an A-Player. Could be many more opportunities and work for a great, reliable, community manager.
1 to 3 months
Who is your favourite entrepreneur?
What's your favourite online course, if any?
Anything else you'd like to tell us?