Global Network Solutions
- West Bloomfield Township, MI, USA
Global Network Solutions is a Technology Solution Provider that designs, implements and supports commercial technologies which facilitate communication, protect information, increase efficiencies, improve performance and aid in achieving business goals and compliance requirements. Our core technology services are communication platforms, IT assistance & management, cybersecurity and business operation systems. MSP City is a division of GNS and provides wholesales service to technology companies.
- Draython Savoi
Social Media Marketer and Website Designer
Listing published on Sun, 13 Jan 2019. Expired about 2 years ago on Sun, 27 Jan 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
GNS is seeking to outsource social media marketing, website development or customization and content creation for ourselves, our divisions and our clients. In addition, on behalf of our clients, we will pay for their website development, customization, content and marketing. Our intent is to hire a company for the purpose of writing, community management, planning and strategies in website development, website promotion and social media marketing. The selected company should have a proven track record and references for social media marketing, website development and content writing. If results are satisfactory after 90 days, GNS will commit to a 12 month contract as long as results continue and it makes financial sense. GNS has the option to renew the contract at the end of the term.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Eastern Time (US & Canada) with ±4 hours of overlap.
1. Which social media platforms do you think are best for GNS?
2. What are the most important social metrics you monitor?
3. Have you ever had to adopt a social media change?
4. Can you provide examples of successful campaigns?
5. Have you handled any social media crisis?
6. What would be your first goal?