Community Builder & Influencer Outreach for Sports App Promoted
Listing published on Wed, 21 Feb 2018. Expired 9 months ago on Fri, 23 Mar 2018.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Barrack is a new app that provides the ultimate experience for sports fans. Pre-launch, the app is built by a talented Melbourne-based dev team, who are passionate sport fans – especially for football!
Right now, the team is looking for a community builder, user researcher, and influencer marketer to help drive authentic adoption of the app.
Coming up with a community and outreach strategy, you will attract, on-board, engage and retain new users and convert them to community members and vocal advocates. Working within the product and in external channels, you help the team hit their goals and advance the product forward.
Please answer each of the guideline questions listed below.
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Melbourne with ±2 hours of overlap.
1) Outline your experience in community building for a new startup
2) Share your experience in designing and executing on influencer program
3) Do you have experience in power user or community ambassador programs?
4) What's your favorite sporting team and why?