Petra Coach Europe
- London, UK
- Define a clear and measurable set of priorities (the most important things to focus on during a given time period)
- Implement a system to ensure these priorities get done!
- Build a culture of alignment, accountability and purpose – and have fun doing it!
- Riemy Wan
Listing published on Wed, 17 Apr 2019. Expired over 3 years ago on Fri, 17 May 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
• Ensure check-ins and planning sessions are carried out according to client agreements.
• Travel, venue and accommodation are to be booked 30 days in advance for Petra coaches.
• Planning and scheduling of Petra coaches and member appointments, remote or in-person.
• Administrative support for the CEO, e.g. calendar management.
• Drafting and filing of client agreements for Petra coaches.
• Coordinating accounts receivable
• Ordering, management and distribution of coaching materials, including books, workbooks, SWAG.
• Sending materials to members or event venues on time.
• File management of company documents. Good knowledge of Trello, OneDrive, Microsoft and Typeform is essential.
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- London with ±8 hours of overlap.