The Ice Barrel
- Sugarcreek, Ohio, USA
The Ice Barrel is a cold therapy training tool that offers an easy way to bring ice baths to your routine. In today’s busy world many of us suffer from stress, anxiety, poor sleep, low energy, and depression. Cold therapy is a fast, easy, and natural way to reset your body and mind. The Ice Barrel will help you recover faster, feel better, and connect deeper. The Ice Barrel is portable, durable, compact, and looks cool!
- Wyatt Ewing
Social Media Manager
Listing published on Fri, 22 Jan 2021. Expired 3 months ago on Sun, 21 Feb 2021.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $5000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Post and repost content (with smart and well thought out captions)
- We provide organic content to post
- Create captions for organic posts that align with the brand
- Repost customer photos and influencer photos
Reply to messages, 50+ messages per week (create pre-written responses)
- Create stock responses for quick replies and FAQs (we will support in this process)
- Reply to comments in a timely manner
- Engage on customer posted photos by leaving comments and sharing to our story
- Engage on influencer post about our product
- Search brand related hashtags and comment and like on posts
- Create and manage campaigns
- Work with our PPC team in creating ads and campaigns.
Research and learn the industry in order to stay relevant and provide valuable content
Manage, vet and support influencers (under 50)
- Reach out to influencers/affiliates quarterly and check in.
- Onboard new influencers/affiliates
- Coordinate giveaways and campaigns with influencers/affiliates
- Make sure we are collecting all content and photos from influencers/affiliates
Other social media related requests
- We will from time to time request random things.
- This position will work closely with our CEO to properly launch this endeavour.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Critical thinking
- Researching and implementation skills
- Proven track record of successful social media management
More than 12 months
Please send us sample of your work.