- Melbourne VIC, Australia
We start, build, and back global tech businesses and communities. Our first project is the Atto Accelerator for female founders.
- Kate Kendall
Content & Social Media Assistant for Atto Accelerator
Listing published on Wed, 01 May 2019. Expired 9 months ago on Fri, 31 May 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Atto is an online-driven pre-accelerator program designed to help female founders launch tech companies in an independent, scalable, and sustainable manner. You can find out more about Atto on https://atto.vc. Atto was started by CloudPeeps's Kate Kendall. Atto is currently running in Australia out of the One Roof Coworking space – but is a global program with the largest regions being Australia and North America.
I'm now looking for a content and social media assistant to help with the following tasks:
- Posting to Instagram (founder profiles, speaker interviews, company profiles, etc.)
- Posting to Twitter (batch announcements, company updates, founder profiles, etc.)
- Draft a monthly newsletter in MailChimp
- Participate in the internal community hosted on Mighty Network
- Blog posts
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about female entrepreneurship and startups, and would love to help founders while growing with the accelerator program.
3 to 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Melbourne with ±3 hours of overlap.
1. Please write a sample tweet for @attovc with a profile or announcement about a female founder
2. Please suggest a sample caption for @attovc on Instagram that profiles a female founder
3. What are you top three resources for female entrepreneurship information
4. Please share your understanding or experience in startups