- Johannesburg, South Africa
We are rapid application development partners with over 100 successful projects. We work with brands and companies to create digital applications, streamline processes and solve pain points.
We’re the professionals that people contact when they want to change the world. We’re web technologists and engineers who believe in good quality work. We use modern technologies and Agile product management to release early and release often so you meet end-user demands.
- Rhyder Key
Listing published on Fri, 03 Apr 2020. Expired 5 months ago on Fri, 17 Apr 2020.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
You will be assessed on your technical skill through a practical brief.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Code development and architecture based on development lead specifications.
- Converting design changes and UX requirements into front-end and back-end code.
- Building websites and web applications with frontend and backend code, dependent on the project and your role in the team per project.
- Working with PHP, Laravel, VueJS, and React.
Skills and Specifications:
- 4+ years’ work experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- 4+ years’ work experience with frameworks like Laravel, CakePHP, VueJS, ReactJS and React Native.
- Experience with GIT and version control is vital.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented and Event Driven Programming.
- Excellent command of English and communication is of critical importance (you might be coding but communication and understanding is vital).
Beneficial Experience / Qualification (optional yet highly recommended)
- Degree/Diploma in Development or technical field a bonus but not mandatory.
- Experience with GIT, Bower, Webpack, NPM and others.
- Experience with Unit test development.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Pretoria with ±3 hours of overlap.