Petra Coach Europe
- London, UK
- Define a clear and measurable set of priorities (the most important things to focus on during a given time period)
- Implement a system to ensure these priorities get done!
- Build a culture of alignment, accountability and purpose – and have fun doing it!
- Riemy Wan
Listing published on Wed, 17 Apr 2019. Expired over 1 year ago on Fri, 17 May 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
OUTCOMES OF THE AC ROLE:
• Ensure each member experiences the standard Petra Roadmap
• Prepare, distribute and collate preparatory homework and surveys before quarterly planning sessions. You’ll need to turn the raw data into a readable report. This is often done using ExCel.
• Attending quarterly planning sessions with a certified Petra Coach – Set up/break down and stepping in throughout the day – This means travel each quarter to visit that member. Up to 20 members.
• Ability to coach the member through activities either face-to-face, on a phone call or through video conferencing. 6 personal ‘check-ins’ with each member, up to 75 per quarter.
• To be the eyes and ears for the coach and make sure we exceed our member’s expectations.
• Roadmap implementation- working with the coach and Petra member to implement the Rockefeller Habits exercises in-between planning. Knowledge of the 44 Rockefeller Habits exercises
• Being the point of contact for accountability management- proactive outreach.
• Preparation and recaps completed for all planning sessions within 48 hours.
• Instructional activities of Align software to members. Align is the software on which quarterly progress is tracked. You’ll be expected to answer questions about Align from members, and work with Align advisors on more complicated user issues. You should have a good knowledge of the software and ability to train Petra members.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- London with ±6 hours of overlap.
Have you done any coaching work before?