Chicago, IL, United States
During college, I held nine internships all within the communications field and I am currently at an ad agency in Chicago. I have always had a passion for journalism and don't want to lose my writing abilities.
- Pitched, researched, wrote, edited and promoted own stories for the news station - Remained in top five social media users in the organization for 15 consecutive weeks
Arizona Public Service
External Communications Intern
Constructed and implemented communications plans promoting local partnerships and potential employee recruitment. Produced press releases focused on public safety for the summer. Ensured positive relationships with local media on behalf of APS.
- Developed content initiatives for over 50 national events the “software as a service” (SaaS) company attended - Devised content for the startup company’s social media platforms
Rug & Relic
Social Media Coordinator
- Moderated all social media accounts for the Turkish oddities store - Rebooted abandoned store blog with modern content - Assisted in storefront gallery daily operations
Harlem Globetrotters Intl.
Public Relations Intern
- Wrote content for game day booklets sold at performances - Curated historical documentation of HG history - Spearheaded creating player publicity handbooks - Scheduled player visits to elementary schools along tour schedule
Sioux Falls Arts Council
- Proposed, equipped and implemented an active social media presence for the council - Compiled a database of all artists within the region
Downtown Sioux Falls Inc.
- Produced a weekly blog promoting downtown-based events - Piloted safety campaign featuring local Instagram-famous dog - Assisted in 12 summer events hosted in downtown Sioux Falls benefiting the non-profit organization
Couture In The Suburbs
- Pitched, wrote, edited, published and promoted weekly stories for the Arizona-based fashion blog
- Not specified