- Specializes in brand, social media and content development for creatives and startups
- 11 years of experience leading corporate marketing and events for companies across diverse industries.
- A connector, energized by evangelizing innovative products
- Available during business hours and evenings
- Can work 30hrs per week
- Can commit to 6 months to 1 year
Industries I love
What I read
There are not enough characters: Deloitte University Press, Harvard Business Review, Medium, Wired, Darling Magazine, Renegade Collective, Eater, many books on entrepreneur, creativity and business -current: Deep Work, Make Your Mark, Originals, Big Magic
I currently am a creative agent for photographers, helping local chef's/restaurants/foodie experiences with their marketing. I've been a band manager, makeup artist, wedding planner, and assistant to a fashion stylist in New York (think Devil Wears Prada)
Flexibile. I love working with managers those who pull out the best in you. They believe you have some thing unique to offer, and allow you to experiment. I have worked with all types and sizes of teams - I am adaptable.